The store will be open for shopping Monday through Saturday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Please call if you need to schedule a pick up for your donation.
Thank you for considering us when you decided to donate.
Please read through our general guide of what we can and cannot accept, as well as our guide to where you can take your donation if we cannot accept it. Also, please understand that these items are going to be resold, so they must be in good re-usable condition. We will be glad to provide a tax donation receipt for your donated items, but we do not assign a value to them.
- Dining room furniture
- File cabinets
- Coffee tables and end tables
- Patio furniture
- Bedroom furniture (excluding mattresses)
Upholstered furniture cannot have stains, tears or pet damage.
Other furniture must be in reusable condition or easily repaired.
- Small appliances (toasters, blenders, coffee pots, etc.)
- Ranges (electric and gas)
- Double ovens and microwaves (must have mounting bracket)
- Free-standing microwaves
- Water heaters (no older than 5 years old)
Appliances do not have to be cleaned, but it is greatly appreciated if you have time to do so.
We will not pick up appliances (working or non-working) older than 10 years old. If you are willing to bring them in to us, we will make sure they are recycled. We also do not accept dishwashers or water heaters.
- Unused lumber/plywood (must be 4 ft. or longer/half sheet or more)
- Cabinetry and hardware (no significant damage)
- Windows (no broken panes)
- Doors and hardware (no holes or water damage, please)
- Plumbing supplies
- Electrical supplies
- Bathroom hardware (towel bars, toilet paper holders, etc.)
- Toilets ( non-retro colors, no breaks or cracks) – we won’t just pick up just a single toilet. That will have to brought in.
- Trim ( must be 8 ft. or longer with all nails removed)
- Bricks or landscaping stones (half pallet or more)
- Flooring ( minimum of 60 sq. ft. of coverage, please)
- Paint – only new, full cans. See below to find out what to do otherwise.
- Stain (must be full cans)
- Caulking (recently purchased, please)
- Tools and supplies (must be in safe, working order)
- Dishes (must be full sets)
- Silk plants and trees
- Artwork, wall hangings and pictures
- Table decorations
To see what we currently have for sale in the ReStore, make sure to follow us on Facebook or check us out on Craigslist weekly.
Other donation centers around our local area
Goodwill works to enhance the dignity and quality of life of individuals and families by strengthening communities, eliminating barriers to opportunity and helping people in need reach their full potential through learning and the power of work.
1400 S.E. Walton Blvd. Suite 2